WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I never intended to use one of these but my brother has persuaded me to start one up. So I hope the thoughts which I convey to you will have some sort of impact or meaning as I share my feelings. Feel free to comment.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day at the Beach

So my good friends and I took a trip to the beach today and what a fun time it was! It was great seeing my old friend Chris again too along with just spending some great quality time with Ben, Jesse, Frank, and ASHLEY (lookin good by the way) ;) We were able to do some mini-ultimate frisbee along with some football tossing followed by some body-surfing! The water actually wasn't too bad at Gaviota (saltier than I remember ocean water being), not as nail-biting cold as Surf or other beaches I have been to. It was also great attempting to improve my tan next to Ash in her bathing suit...chea. Anyways, I thank God for not letting me burn as easily as I could have but mainly for my close friends. These guys truly stick closer than a brother (despite the fact that one of them actually is my brother, but still) and are quite awesome to have! I love them all dearly! This has been such a great start to my last summer, which is both sad and exciting at the same time. Lots of things come up but I'm doing my best to let God have it all, because as I have learned over and over again, if you don't give it to God...you will gain nothing in the end. What a love and what a God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment