WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I never intended to use one of these but my brother has persuaded me to start one up. So I hope the thoughts which I convey to you will have some sort of impact or meaning as I share my feelings. Feel free to comment.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Observing Creation...

Well, today...I felt pretty darn lazy, although it started off a little rough. Now, I went to bed late...it was about 1sh when I actually went to sleep. But I was rudely awakened this morning (6:23 AM to be exact) to a frantic father desperately searching for the truck keys. He asked me for mine so that He could just take off and look for them later, but of course, right as I was about to take them off my keyring, my mother announces that she just found them and so my dad left...and I was awoken for nothing. So I slept for another 5 hours getting up at roughly 11 o'clock hoping that there would be some chores for me to do so that I didn't feel hopelessly lazy. But now that my hardcore working grandmother is back she had already folded all of the laundry and done the dishes (which is actually pretty sweet). Anyways so I felt pretty darn lazy this morning, so I decided to do something with myself and so I ate Dyno-Bites Cereal (knock off brand), took a shower, put on contacts, brushed my teeth and I proceeded to play video games.

Anyways, I was pretty much waiting around for my friend Wes McGrath to call me up so we could go on this long, difficult walk up through the mountains to some cell phone towers up near Harris Grade road. It was a lot longer than I thought it would be but it was great for me to actually get out and do something...so we finally get to the top after about 50 minutes I think and we just took some time to soak in the view.

Wow, I could not help but be amazed by the creativity of our God. It is simply breathtaking to look out on all of nature and just think about the fact that the same God who created this awesome planet...loves me. The beautiful rolling green hills, the soft breeze of the wind, and the sheer size of the mountain we were on were just indescribable. It just got me thinking about the creativity of God and how intricate this planet really is. Everything up to the top of Mount Everest to the deepest depths of the ocean has its true beauty and profound complexity. And how awesome it is! It just boggles my mind that there are some who think that all of this happened by chance, a huge mishap. Take life, for example, is it really safe to say that ALL life came from one central ancestor? Now, I don't know about you but math, logic, and science itself tells me to never say all, never, always, or something with complete, absolute certainty...because they tell us that nothing is ever 100% certain. So, to me, they kind of disprove themselves with their own "logic." Or have they decided to change their theories on us again? It just seems that their reasoning and logic is flawed.

Take the universe now, for example...now scientists have barely even tapped into the great and massive expanse of what we now know as space. Yet, they claim (at least their latest theory claims) that the universe we know today all happened from chance and from, essentially large build-ups of dust clouds that (you'll never guess) by random, chance events came together and formed individual planets, and on a more extreme level...galaxies. Their theory about the Earth today is called the "Big-Bang" theory as you well know...and that theory is basically this...all energy and matter was compressed into a "cosmic egg." The theory goes that the egg exploded with a "Big-Bang" ( creative ain't it) forming hydrogen gas which eventually created the world we know. But the question must be asked...how did this explosion occur? Or how did all energy and matter become compressed into this egg? Where the heck did the egg come from in the first place? All of these are unanswered legitimate questions. The LAWS OF SCIENCE ITSELF DISPROVES EVOLUTION, THE BIG BANG THEORY, AND ALL OTHER THEORIES.

I apologize for this exceptionally long post but it has been on my mind. So, first up is the First Law of Thermodynamics. This is the law of conservation of mass and energy in fanciful terms. Anyways, this theory states that energy and mass can never be created or destroyed. So again where did this egg come from? Or referring to the other theory that a massive asteroid hit stuff and created earth...what made that? Seriously, it all leaves unanswered questions. Now, the Second Law of Thermodynamics states that matter will become more disorderly and "confused" over time. Now, reread that last statement...then refer back to the "Big-Bang" theory and tell me how they can even conclude with it. First of all, evolution itself took billions of years, apparently, and eventually life was created from nothing, essentially. This violates the First Law of Thermodynamics. Secondly, the "explosion" or popping of the proverbial balloon of all energy and matter....violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics which states that disorder never creates order, in this case, an explosion or "popping of the energy/matter balloon" (the big-bang theorists get upset when we say explosion).

So these are the facts...science does indeed disprove evolution. But wait that could only mean one thing, Intelligent Design or ID for short. This already offends people and we haven't even mentioned the name of God yet....I believe most people do not want to believe in the existence of God simply because they do not like the idea that they do not control their own lives or that they have to answer to an authority. Most people do not like the idea of submissiveness. To them, they are their own masters and do not care about anything or anyone else. Others just take it as a nice bedtime story or a huge fairytale. But when you look at the facts and evidence...Creationism is a perfectly credible theory. The thing that gets me is that both Evolutionism and Creationism are theories yet, one is put down because of religious offenses and the other is taught as if it truth and absolute fact. WHICH IT IS NOT! It should be on the same level as Creationism but people don't want to be told that they are wrong!

I believe everything on Earth is created by one God. A God who is not bound by the laws He Himself put in motion, for if He were bound to them...He could not be God. This God never began for He has always been here...its mind-boggling but it is what the Word of God says and from what I've read and experienced as a result...this stuff is true and it has never been proven wrong by anyone or anything. It is such a privilege to say that I serve this very same God...it is unbelievable to say that this same God loves me...and it is life-changing to say that this God died for me. I have witnessed His creation and to me, the evidence and logic is undeniably in the favor of God. I am saved by His grace alone, now some may ask...how are people who have never heard of God held accountable for the same things we are? Good question but I believe most people know that there is something out there that they need but they do not know what it is...they see creation and wonder the same things, how did all of this get here? The answers lie in the Word of God...He makes it obvious that He exists. So let me close with some scripture...I hope these provoke deep thought. I am passionate for the God I serve.
Romans 1:20-"20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."
Colossians 1:16-"16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."
Isaiah 40:26-" 26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing."
This God, who created this amazing universe...loves you....yes you, and nothing can ever change that.
Romans 8:38-39-"38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
We cannot get to Him through anything else: by being good, confessions, rosaries, giving tithe in church, by getting baptized...
Acts 4:12-"12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
We only get to Him by believing in Him and that He died AND ROSE AGAIN....
Romans 10:9-11-"9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
Amen to that...we ARE SAVED by a loving and awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment